Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Ann Miller Earrings





Ann Miller had the most wonderful costume jewelry collection!! You can see many of the pieces that sold at liveauctioneers.com
She was a legend in her own right, and very well known during the golden age of cinema. If you don't recognize her from films past, you may remember her from the movie Mulholland drive as the old lady who lends the house to Naomi Watts' character.

One of my prized possessions in my costume jewelry collection. Earrings that were owned by actress Ann Miller, and sold from her estate after she passed. These earrings are drop dead gorgeous and huge. I absolutely love them. The last time I wore these, I paired them with my favorite vintage purple silk dress and wore my hair up. What a statement piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment