Monday, February 8, 2010

Me being lazy




i know i look quite fat here. but just ignore the face and focus on the outfit.

This fashion blog just may turn into me just recycling old photos and putting them up. It is just so exhausting to find light, and take a decent photo. I am horribly grotesque looking in photos, and so out of like 300 photos taken, only two or three are decent enough to post. that is exhausting!!

there has been a major development in my life that i'm very keen to share, but it won't be until a little later in the month. i'm just being cautious. this development has basically consumed me for the past few weeks, leaving little time for anything else but school and sleep. so sorry for the delayed blog posts!

skin school has been so much fun so far. i am so excited learning all about skin and skin disorders. it is my favorite subject apart from fashion! besides...beauty and skincare is basically fashion anyways. the worlds overlap.

here is an old pic of me in a strapless Monique Lhuillier lace number with an antique glass necklace that dates to pre 1900. That's late 1800s for you!! It's definitely the oldest piece of jewelry I own.

I paired the dress with snakeskin and feather Manolo Blahniks. I must post a family pic of my manolos one day. You can see my family pic of Christian Louboutins on my old blog at http://louboutinheels.blogspot.com

Thanks for tuning in!

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment