Sunday, February 13, 2011

Derek Lam Fashion Fall Fashion Show 2011

Guess what I did this morning? I went to see the Derek Lam fashion show at Lincoln Center for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week.

Lots of famous ppl this time!

My video shows Anna Wintour, Bill Cunningham, Scott Schuman, Nina Garcia, Ken Downing all in the front row.
I also saw Mary Alice Stephenson in what looked like a vintage monkey fur jacket.

Lots of ppl wearing monkey fur at the show.

Thanks to Julia Kuo of Julia Boutique for always scoring me invites to the most elite shows!!!!!!

What I wore: Vintage couture Oscar de la Renta embroidered and beaded burgundy velvet coat dress and Black Christian Louboutin Dominestrass Satin Heels.

Lots of compliments on my dress, and even photographers trying to get some candids of me! Felt famous for a day!

CC



my own video:


press video:

No comments:

Post a Comment