Thursday, January 6, 2011

For Sale!! Vintage White Fox Fur Coat

this post is future dated. new posts will be found below.

They don't make it like this anymore!!!
For Sale!! Vintage White Fox Fur Coat
This luscious vintage dyed fox fur coat is freaking gorgeous! My price is $1100 for a coat that could sell for well over $5K new.
It's vintage fox fur from finland and made in korea. There are monogrammed initials in the lining: WTC like all the nicest fur pieces have.

When I saw this coat, I knew I had to have it. There were two other women who came too late to get the piece. I beat them to it!

Softest, creamy white coat. The panels are thick and fluffy. WIll fit sz Small to Medium.

Let me know if you are interested!

My email is: acquisitionsofanaesthete[at]gmail.com

Thanks!

CC






this modeling photo is of a similar coat to give u an idea of what it would look like on. but it is not the same exact coat for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment